Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT - So What's the Big Deal?


!±8± Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT - So What's the Big Deal?

The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT offers, in my opinion, the best workout you can achieve whether at the health club or in your basement. The Stepmill combines the ease of walking on a treadmill with an intense lower body workout. When you see the machine in the gym you'll notice that this piece of equipment is usually the largest exercise machine but do no let this size intimidate you from using this fantastic workout machine.

I have to be honest and mention that before my review I had never given the Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT a second glance because I really didn't understand how to use the machine and I didn't want to look like an idiot trying to use this piece of gym equipment.

Boy was I wrong, this machine is so easy to use and provides detailed information of your workout. You can walk anywhere from 24 to 162 steps a minute and there is a quick start button which makes getting on and starting a breeze. Be careful though because if you haven't used this machine when you click the quick start button you will need to program the initial speed of your steps and I automatically had the machine going at 100 steps a minute, big mistake. I quickly reduced the speed, which is very easy to do on this machine, to around 40 steps a minute.

This lets you warm up at a decent pace without killing yourself and you at first don't really think the workout is really anything special. You feel just like you are climbing a bunch of stairs and within 5 minutes you really begin to feel the burn in your lower legs. Not a bad burn where you feel pain, a burn where you can feel muscles working in areas that muscles haven't been used before. On the led screen right in front of you a laundry list of you are facts are constantly being displayed. Everything from the amount of steps you have taken to the amount of floors you have climbed to what that equates to in miles walked.

The Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT also provides a heart rate monitor for you to stay in your comfort zone or challenge yourself. I was pleasantly surprised and I have now added a new piece of gym equipment to my arsenal of workout machines. This now has eclipsed all my other workout machines because I didn't have the knee pain I've had with the treadmill and burned almost twice as many calories as I did using the elliPTical for the same amount of time.

So the next time you go to the gym or you are looking to invest in a great workout machine give the Stairmaster 7000 PT a chance and I think you'll absolutely enjoy the benefits for many years to come, now get out and exercise.


Stairmaster Stepmill 7000 PT - So What's the Big Deal?

Steinway Piano For Sale New Hamilton Beach Oven Roaster Price Free Cross Stitch Alphabets




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links