Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting the Perfect Workout Using Stepmills


!±8± Getting the Perfect Workout Using Stepmills

Many people who go to the gym every day walk right by the stepmill machine without giving a second thought to using this excellent piece of fitness equipment.

I promise that if you use the stepmill you won't want to go back to using any other piece of fitness equipment.

Please don't let the size of the stepmill intimidate you because for the longest time I noticed the machine at my health club but never used it because of the size of the machine.

Once I tried the stepmill out I was hooked because this machine really gave you the impression that you were climbing real stairs.

I had never worked out on such a realistic fitness machine. Plus the actual workout itself kicked my butt.

Having gotten on the stepmill within a few minutes this low impact workout provided not only an excellent cardio workout but a lower body workout as well.

There were 8 different programs that I was able to choose from such as manual to my personal favorite the fat burner program.

You can easily adjust the speed from 24 steps a minute to all the way to 162 steps a minute. Plus the digital display will inform you of the amount of steps you've walked, the equivalent in miles, the calories you have burned as well as the floors you have climbed plus much more.

This machine since I started using has slowly been growing a cult following and I have noticed that I now have to start waiting to use the stepmill.

When I first started I never had to wait, I think people are starting to catch on to using this excellent fitness machine.

So the next time you are at the gym try the Stairmaster Stepmill out, just don't tell you're friends or you'll have to start waiting in line for your workouts.


Getting the Perfect Workout Using Stepmills

Chipped Dried Beef Right Now Purchase Humidifier Vaporizer




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links